Friday, March 22, 2013

Pregnant With His Seed...

First, let me clear the air... I am not pregnant naturally...
I was speaking from a spiritual level and it's funny because natural birth is not the only birth possible. 

Here we go! 

LADIES!!! We MUST learn to SORE as EAGLES. (Let me explain) 
The female eagle is by far the greatest example of who we as WOMEN should be and the expectations we should have. Although the bible says, "He who findeth a good wife..."
Look at this. 

Female eagles always soar to the highest altitude, so high that when she gets ready, she can stop flapping and just drop. When seeking her mate, she stops flapping and JUST DROPS. Although, we shouldn't be looking for our mate... we show ourselves available when ready. This is where the test begins. She drops and drops and drops and when the male bald eagle sees her dropping... he'll scoop her up. The female eagle determines from here on out whether this is the "one." If he swoops her up and struggles to get her back up to the highest altitude, she then soars once again to the highest altitude (alone) and drops when she's ready (but not right away) and at some point (and again) another male eagle will try to scoop her up and if he's strong enough to scoop her without struggle.. they'll soar back to the highest altitude and together! If the male bald eagle becomes unsuccessful everytime... SHE WILL SOAR ALONE AT HER HIGHEST ALTITUDE UNTIL SHE'S READY TO DROP AGAIN!!! 

LADIES!!! There it is... that's a clear example that we have birds out here smarter than us!!! Our prices are far above rubies... therefore we should SOAR to our highest altitude before we let a man or another woman scoop us up... and if nothing becomes successful SOARING ALONE isn't WRONG!!! SOAR, SOAR, SOAR beyond your EARTHLY means... 

Now, on to the PREGNANCY thing... 
Here's how that goes... 
You have a woman that's pregnanT, in her first trimester... her body begins to experience some minor changes and by the time she reaches her last trimester... her body has experienced major changes. 

This is here and again, another example. 
God has planted some seeds on the inside of me and I'm ready to let them grow... minor changes are only the beginning and then on to the major changes. My body may or may not experience physical change BUT when a woman gets pregnant some things change -- bones shift, organs shift to accomodate this seed that is to be produced. Therefore, because GOD has planted these seeds on the inside of me... I have to go through the uncomfortability and change. The organs and bones shift; some ppl and things I have to push to the side and move around or rearrange or reposition, some ppl I have to let disentergrate and dissolve, some ppl I have to "throw up" and flush away... I'm pregnant with His seeds and He's only been waiting for me to give life to these things but when I'm constantly out in the world and NEVER RESTING in His Presence, I ONLY give my IMMUNE system, my FAITH a chance to malfunction, get sick or have a hard time producing. This is just things revealed to me... and well, it's a lot more out here to life then drinking, smoking, and clubbing. Believe or not, we ALL have lives outside of our own to live for... FOR GOD I LIVE and FOR HIM, I'LL DIE! 

I hope it didn't sound spooky or anything... that so wasn't my aim, but this is all reality that I'm starting to get a grip of.

No comments:

Post a Comment