Saturday, February 23, 2013

Keep Your Coins, I Want Change!

As I sit here on the bus scrolling through my phone... I ran across this quote.

It spoke to me... so many people say they want change but it almost seems as though they're waiting for someone to give it to them. Nope, not gonna happen! God gave us a will for one reason... so that we'd use it!

Some people often say they want change... but words are simply just that... words! Words were designed to be spoken and heard. Somehow, spoken words can be hard to prove because they aren't words that you can actually see. You know that saying, "Talk is cheap." It's true. Talking doesn't last long and some ppl just like to hear themselves talk about the change they want with no action to show.

You have to change your way of thinking before any change can take place. Example, someone wants to stop smoking and they say (while holding a cigarette), "I'ma stop smoking after this pack is finished but God is gonna have to help me because I don't know what I'ma do to keep me from smackin a hoe." Did I say hoe? Lol. Well, I did. With that being said, their way of thinking is simply, if I don't have a cigarette on deck, I may commit an ill act as opposed to thinking of positive ways to deal with people. Another famous quote, "Easy said than done." 9 times of 10 until they change their thinking, they will never stop smoking.

That was just a simple example but it can be applied to anyone's situation/s. Change your mind. Change your thinking. Change your beliefs and your actions will change as part of the process. Make your own dreams come true! Keep your coins, cuz I want the real change! And yes, u can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment